Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back to basics…

Friday I smartened up. We met Lisa, Declan and Sean for some playtime at the adventure playground on Thomas Street. The kids loved it. You can tell things are going well if I have time to take loads of pics!













I














































Saturday, Jeff and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and we headed to Brighton beach. We had no expectations. Perhaps some feet in the ocean, a few sandcastles, a chance to check out the Brighton Beach Boathouses and then we would have a calm afternoon at home with the kids. And that is what we got, with a bunch of gorgeous pictures as a bonus! Don’t get me wrong – Wyatt is still being a complete bully tyrant, but with both of us around, we seem to be able to minimize the carnage… A very successful day.







0 comments: