Monday, December 22, 2008

So what if Santa tells stories...



At the local libraries, they scheduled story time with Santa. We met up with Sam and Connor (my Canadian friend). Maddy loves Connor , she often states “I lub Connor.”. The kids were more interested in the toy section and train table at the library than they were in Santa and his stories. This was becoming a recurrent theme in my life. Then came the tamborines – a few moments of complete commitment to the Christmas festivities, then it was gone! The kids got some lollies, Wyatt sat on Santa’s lap and told him what he wanted for Christmas, we made a few tree decorations and then headed off to the park across the street. The park had a whirly tomato that the kids adored – a few times around and I was feeling nauseated but I held it together for the kids. Another day down, another chocolate out of the advent calendar.

0 comments: