Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Goodbye Movember! Goodbye Mullet!

The end of Movember was a happy time for Jeff and I. He didn’t really enjoy having facial hair and was very anxious to shave it off, and after my mom told me how much Jeff looked like my father with his moustache, I felt a bit weird kissing him.





To keep with the theme of getting rid of unwanted hair, I decided to tackle Maddy’s mullet. Maddy is follicly challenged. The powers that be gave her more than her fair share of cheeks when they could have spared a bit of energy on her flowing mane. With pigtails, her hair looks cute, otherwise, something of a rat’s nest.

So while she sat eating her breakfast, I snuck up behind her and chopped away the mullet in favor of a slightly more tomboyish, but definitely healthier looking bob. Kitchen scissors are not the required tool for a haircut, but the wave in her hair has been very forgiving! She now almost has beautiful hair to match her beautiful cheeks and smile!

0 comments: