Saturday, June 28, 2008

I have finally arrived!



OK folks...now you will hear about the dirtier side of our life here in Melbourne, life with 3 kids at home! You will be able to tell my blogs from Jeff's as they will include more details of life with the kids, fewer spelling errors (possibly more grammatical errors) and lots of ..............

The latest from the home front: Zak has a job, Julia and I survived our first sisterly fight (not bad since we've known each other for 21 years) and I am dreading the day she leaves as I have become quite fond of her :),


Wyatt is enjoying the company of his two new bestfriends (Declan and Loic) and has wholeheartedly embraced the cafe lifestyle.



Cooper is OBSESSED with balls (luckily not of the genital kind) to the point that he sleeps and drinks with them in his hands (see picture).

Maddy is enjoying her new Melbourne wardrobe and spends most of her day locating the boys favorite toys, showing them off, then hightailing it down the hall in hopes that she will be pursued. If that sounds like fun, you should come and visit, I will go on holidays and we can laugh about it all when I get back! I am not joking!




In terms of the places we have visited, I will include a bunch of pics with this post and others as soon as we download them to flickr (or so Jeff has told me). Just wanted you all to know I was still alive and you can expect some regular updates from here on in.

0 comments: