Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blind luck...

So, when we started looking at moving here I had found a blog that deals with cycling in Melbourne. I was really impressed that the author even took the time to document his commute with almost 100 pictures and a map of the route. I remember being amazed at the bike paths. Some are suspended under elevated highways, some are floating on pontoons on rivers, and some just look to good to be true.

Here is the post documenting the route.

Anyway, now that I have a bike and have gotten somewhat settled I've started thinking about commuting and planning a route of my own. I went back to that site to see if we might at least be coming from the same direction and low and behold I am living right around the corner from him and we are both working in the city. I'm eager to try out the route and see if it is nice as it looks on that website.

0 comments: